Infowars and fellow journalists confronted attendees of the Bilderberg meeting on the streets of Turin, Italy.
On a day when Bilderbergers are known to venture out from their hotel for sightseeing and exercise, reporters were able to question some of the elites face-to-face, querying them about the agenda inside and why they continue to be so secretive - while expressing supposed concern about a 'post-truth world' as an official topic of discussion.
None provided any answers of substance, and some refused to speak at all, including:
• O'Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair D.A.C.
• Kragic, Danica (SWE), Professor, School of Computer Science and Communication, KTH
• Wahlroos, Björn (FIN), Chairman, Sampo Group, Nordea Bank, UPM-Kymmene Corporation
• Castries, Henri de (FRA), Chairman, Institut Montaigne; Chairman, Steering Committee Bilderberg Meetings
• Fischer, Stanley (USA), Former Vice-Chairman, Federal Reserve; Former Governor, Bank of Israel